Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My humble food blogging

-As I become more familiar with this blog, I'll attach recipes if anyone ever requests or is interested. Taking these photos motivates me sometimes to make a nicer meal than boxed or frozen pasta or fast food. I have a file in my computer that I go to when I need a good dinner idea. So let's share, shall we?
Coconut Chicken Fingers: so yummy. Sliced mango on top of sticky rice with shoyu is a nice take on the typical side dish.

Really Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken with veggies...and sticky rice.


Hunter begged me to buy the panckake puffs as seen on tv last year. Here's some blueberry-lemon pancake puffs. Yum.
Yummy Buttery Coconut Chicken Fingers

Gooey Cinnamon Rolls- recipe from Pioneer Woman. So much work but yummy!



He's a great helper. The mess was great too!

Pasta Rigatoni: Pasta a la Marlboro Man from PW


Good old Shepherds Pie: with ground turkey

Oooh Peach Dessert. Last time I made it was in the fall, I need some now!

Chilled Chicken Salad with cream cheese and grapes

Spanish rice with homemade enchiladas and Timberly's famous home-made salsa.






No comments:

Post a Comment